sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2010

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Feяmina - Inspirational

Assunto: Inspirational
Data: 30/Jan 13:33
Longing for a Better Country
.
Every one of those people died. But they still had faith, even though they had not received what they had been promised. They were glad just to see these things from far away, and they agreed that they were only strangers and foreigners on this earth. When people talk this way, it is clear that they are looking for a place to call their own.
.
If they had been talking about the land where they had once lived, they could have gone back at any time. But they were looking forward to a better home in heaven. That's why God wasn't ashamed for them to call him their God. He even built a city for them.
.
Hebrews 11:13-16
.
.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
.
Matthew 11:28-30 
.
.

Sem comentários: