sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Feяmina - Meditation - Psalm 119:33-40 NIV

Para: Victor
Assunto: Meditation
Data: 15/Fev 7:34
Teach me to follow your laws Teach me, Oh LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word. Fulfill your promise to your servant, so that you may be feared. Take away the disgrace I dread, for your laws are good. How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness. Psalm 119:33-40 NIV Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes

Sem comentários: